We decided to polish up this money making guide for the launch of BitLife on Android. If you follow a combination of these tips, you can stack that money with confidence.
BitLife – life simulator is a seemingly simple game at first. But no, it’s actually a maze of tricky decisions and dark paths that you really don’t want to go. Trust us.
However, one thing that makes the whole experience easier is knowing how to make money – and lots of it. Here are our top tips on how to do just that.
If you’re looking for something a little different, check out our complete guide to BitLife. It has links to all of our other guides where we’ve covered pretty much every aspect of this great game.
- Timpani There is an opportunity to study hard in school every year. Do this every year as you will get a better grade at the end of school – which can lead to a scholarship and increase your chances of getting a better college or university.
- retirement Think carefully about whether or not you will retire after you settle into a job. Depending on the job, you may not get a pension and be pretty dry when it comes to making more money.
- Parental guidance Your parents are always worth making money, no matter how old you are. Don’t be afraid to ask mom and dad for some money, because sometimes a little can go a long way.
- Free rides Always do the activities that are free or inexpensive, like meditation and the gym (see if your parents give you the money for them). They may seem pointless, but they have huge positive effects over the long term that can then lead to more money. Trust us in this regard – catch up with your meditation.
- Important decision Choosing your major is key to the job you end up getting. Try to take classes that will help you find solid, well-paying positions – such as a doctor, lawyer, politician, and so on.
- Take a punt You are unlikely to win, but make sure you buy lottery tickets quite often. The chances of hitting the jackpot are higher in BitLife – life simulator than in real life, and if you win … well, let’s just say you are ready for life and the above advice is pretty moot to you.
- Move away Notice what country you live in. Sometimes you find yourself in a place where a lot of dough is hard to make. If so, you should emigrate as soon as possible.
- Property Management Try to buy real estate as soon as possible or financially feasible. Once you’re in the real estate market, things get a little easier, but be sure to sell as often as possible – ideally at least once a year. Get an orderly buying and selling cycle and you should be able to make very decent profits year after year. One thing to keep in mind if you can keep your property for years is it will add to your bottom line.
- Wife / husband trophy There is always an option to team up with a rich person if you are having trouble doing a lot of moolah. If they abuse you, you can also divorce them and take half of their money. Ka-ching!
- estate Who you marry will leave you some money too, but think about your parents. Treat them well and you could get inheritance money from them too.
- Become an actor or a porn star. Building a huge social media presence is a surefire way to increase your labor costs. Once the world knows who you are, your salary will go up.
- Pickpocketing or stealing cars. Pickpocketing is far less frowned upon in BitLife than car theft. You are unlikely to ever end up in jail for pickpocketing, but that has much lower returns than stealing and selling a car. For more information, check out our guide to Grand Theft Auto.
- Bet and play. I don’t recommend going to the racecourse as it is very easy to lose large stacks of money without ever winning. But the casino is the perfect place to make it big and go home with a pocket full of cash. Anytime you play blackjack and have 17 or more, stick with it. This usually results in you winning the hand and taking the bacon home with you.